Humble Boy is Liverpool Network Theatre’s upcoming autumn production, and will take place from 17 – 19 November at the Black-E.
We are intending to hold auditions on Wednesday 24th August – (update:) upstairs at the Pilgrim pub on Pilgrim Street from 6.30pm onwards.
Lack of experience is no handicap – if you’re interested, bring your enthusiasm and you’ll have a great time 🙂
– Felix Humble – A mid-30s theoretical astrophysicist from Cambridge. He is the play’s main character and most noticeable is his stutter caused by his nervousness.
– Flora Humble – Beautiful and self-centered, Flora is the mother of Felix
– George Pye – Confident, well-built, modern, and big band music savvy. George is the complete opposite of James Humble, the deceased father of Felix.
– Rosie Pye – Daughter of George and former girlfriend of Felix. She is a nurse and also has a 7 year old daughter
– Jim – The gardener of the estate, he is an old man in his 60s.
– Mercy Lott – Friend (although seemingly a slave) of Flora, she is kind but doesn’t seem to be all there. She has a secret crush on George Pye.
See you at the audition!