Liverpool Network Theatre Group will present Jefferson’s Tale on 5th, 6th and 7th June 2014 in the Lantern Theatre:
Written by Paul Tallant and Directed by Andy Kerr, this piece of new writing is a philosophical and comic science fiction. The story revolves around one character’s quest to retrieve his lost love, via the ability to journey outside of time, and a battle against forces of chaos and order.
Auditions will be held on Wednesday 12th March: 6:00-8:00pm and on Sunday 16th March: 6:00-8:00pm. No preparation is necessary, and the audition will form a workshop style, with some group reading and others reading individually.
- Jon Johnstones-Jailer (Jay): Male, 20s, Lead Role
- Rosin: Female, 20s, medium part
- Time Loser: Female, aged 20-40, Large part
- Time Keeper: Male, any age, medium part, must have commanding presence, sinister, cold, cruel
- Grim Reaper: Male, aged 30+ (indication), small part, miserable, dark humour
- Kitty: Female, 40+ (but could be played by younger female aged up), sassy
- Jefferson: Male / Female, any age (ageless, in fact), medium part, eccentric
- Controller: Male / Female, 25+, small part, darkly charismatic, arrogant but flawed