- Next Tuesday’s workshop (5th August) will be a read through of the Dracula script. please note, this is not any form of audition, it’s just to read the script for time and to get a feel for it and for any cuts that may need to be made. You are all most welcome to attend.
- There will be another fabulous Liverpool Network Theatre quiz on the 5th September at the Pilgrim form 7pm. Ticket prices TBC. Do spread the word, we hope to see you all there.
- Dracula will no longer be our Halloween play and has been moved to March. Auditions will take place in November (dates TBC). Rehearsals will begin before Christmas. expressions of interest are welcomed for directing, production managing, backstage support etc.
- We are also seeking thoughts and ideas for the Halloween production, do let us know if you have any particular ideas you would like to share.
- Tuesday 16th September will be an Open meeting, also including an AGM. All are welcome to attend. This will take place at Hope Street Ltd from 7pm. There will be no workshop that evening.
Jay embarks on a quest to retrieve his lost love, after discovering that he has the remarkable ability to step outside of time. On his journey through the fabric of reality he encounters various God-like (and at times absurd) characters, some offering help and… others challenge and intrigue. Although each step takes him closer to his goal, Jay knows he will have to battle the Universal forces of chaos and order to succeed.Liverpool Network Theatre Group is proud to present this philosophical and comic science-fiction, a piece of new writing by Paul Tallant. Director Andy Kerr said: “Jefferson’s Tale is The Hitch-hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy meets Orpheus in the Underworld, and it’s cocktail hour…”
Please note the performance contains adult themes and strong language.
Showing on 5th, 6th and 7th June. Tickets £7/£5. 50p charge for online purchase. http://
Doors: 7pm, Start 7.30pm
Audition shout out!
Change to auditions for Much Ado About Nothing:
Thursdays auditions will now be taking place on Wednesday 23rd. Arrival from 6:30pm for a 7pm start. Be there!
Rehearsals will take place at Hope Street Ltd on Arrad Street.
Check out the great review..
If you didn’t get to see the show this weekend, get a taster from this review here.
Necks will crack….